This vegan butternut squash en croute looks delicious
Get our money-saving tips and top offers direct to your inbox with the Mirror Money newsletter
Sign upWhen you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. OurPrivacy Noticeexplains more about how we use your data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time.Thank you for subscribingWe have more newslettersShow meSee ourprivacy noticeInvalid Email
Now seeing as restaurants are once again closed, it’s back to the recipe books for the time being. To make your next family meal or date night that extra bit special – why not treat yourself to the popular Marks and Spencer Dine In for two?
The new look Dine In menu for two is the ultimate, restaurant quality meal for two – that you can enjoy without leaving the house. Priced at just £10, customers can enjoy a selection of their very best and most delicious, ready-to-cook mains, sides and desserts.
With no preparation needed, simply just heat and serve – it’s that easy. The menu has ben curated using dishes from their market leading ‘Gastropub’ and ‘Best Ever’ ranges, for a truly restaurant quality meal experience in the comfort of your own home.
Ditch the recipe book for a tasty meal for two from M&S, for £10
Iceland launches footlong vegan sausage roll for just £1.50 – perfect for Veganuary
Lidl launch their own veggie haggis ahead of Burns Night
To find your nearest Marks and Spencer, we’ve popped the store locator here for ease. You’ll also find opening and closing time information listed there as well.
What’s more, the M&S Dine In range will also be available at franchise stores for the first time. That means you can pick-up your favourite deal from over 200 local franchise BP M&S Simply Food stores as well as in 581 stores nationwide.
The menu M&S customers can look forward to this month is truly mouth-watering. It includes 10 different mains, eight sides and seven desserts to choose from – including a number of vegan options. So there’s something for everyone at Marks and Spencer. The menu choices are endless, so you can enjoy a top-notch meal at home, that is sure to suit all tastebuds.
The full menu is available here and will updated monthly – so keep checking what’s out and when.
Best of all? First Dates’ Fred Sirieix is the new face of M&S Dine In. Everyone’s favourite food and wine connoisseur will be on hand each month with his top menu picks, and pairing the perfect bottle of wine to go alongside your meal.
This month, Fred’s feast includes Gastropub Beef Bourgignon and Potato Gratin Dauphinois – and finishing with our chocoholic’s dream Gastropub Melt-in-the-Middle Chocolate Pudding. And to drink? Fred recommends serving this delicious Dine In with a rich and robust Classics Carmenere which you can pick up in store now. Customers can see Fred’s selections in store, online on our website, across social media and in customer emails – ensuring his food and drink recommendations are not missed.
Below, you’ll find a few top picks – including Fred’s ultimate menu. Mains:
- Gastropub Beef Bourgignon – Tender British beef, slow cooked in red wine with onions, mushrooms and bacon.
- Gastro Vegan Butternut Squash En Croute – Roasted butternut squash and caramelised red onions, wrapped in crisp puff pastry and sprinkled with seeds.
- King Prawn Bucatini – Italian pasta with responsibly sourced prawns, with a kick of chilli dressing, finished with sweet Santarella tomatoes.
- Potato Gratin Dauphinois – Sliced potatoes in a cream and garlic sauce, topped with cheese.
- Spinach and Peas with Samphire – Peas, spinach, spring greens and samphire, with a lemon, mint and garlic dressing.
- Truffle Cauliflower Cheese – Cauliflower in a cheddar cheese and truffle sauce, topped with a cheese, mushroom and chive ciabatta crumb.
- Gastropub Apple Crumble Tarts – Crumbly pastry meets tangy Bramley apple and sultana compote, topped with cinnamon streusel.
- Gastropub Melt In The Middle Chocolate Puddings – A deliciously soft, textured pudding wit ha hidden smooth Belgian chocolate sauce.
- Gastropub Vegan Chocolate Tortes – Sumptuously smooth, dark chocolate ganache on a crunchy chocolate biscuit base.
Will you be trying one of these at the weekend or over the course of the month? What would be your perfect menu? Let us know in the comments box below.