Video LoadingVideo UnavailableClick to playTap to playThe video will auto-play soon8CancelPlay now
Our free email newsletter sends you the biggest headlines from news, sport and showbiz
Sign upWhen you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. OurPrivacy Noticeexplains more about how we use your data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time.Thank you for subscribingWe have more newslettersShow meSee ourprivacy noticeInvalid Email
With everything 2020 and 2021 have thrown at us, it's fair to say we are all in need of a chuckle.
One woman managed to raise a smile after sharing a hilarious video of what happened when she was accidentally locked in her office building.
TikTok user belle.cosgrove was engulfed in smoke after accidentally triggering the alarms while leaving work.
In the video, she explained: "CCTV footage of me leaving work and setting off all the 'smoke cloak' security alarms.
The video has gone viral on TikTok
Get the day's biggest stories to your email – sign up for the Mirror newsletter
Camera to stop vandals catches mystery woman's heartwarming tribute in cemetery
"They never checked my floor before locking up…
"I didn't even know they existed. This went off on every floor & I was stuck in the building for over an hour."
The caption added: "Footage of me triggering the alarms and "smoke cloaks" at work when I was accidentally locked in the building."
The video has been viewed more than 48,000 times since being shared on TikTok.
People were left roaring with laughter after watching the poor woman get engulfed by the smoke after trying to leave the office.
Viewers were left roaring with laughter
One viewer sympathised: "Happened to me once when I was a mobile response officer.
"Went into a casino and the alarm panel was hidden and I didn't have enough time to find it."
Another commented: "Smoke cloaks are insane! I work in IT at a hospital and they get tested every six weeks and it's madness how quickly they work."
A third asked: "Can you breathe through this stuff or does it suffocate you?"
Happily, the TikTok user confirmed that she wasn't suffering any ill aftereffects from her surprise.
She commented: "Yes, it's harmless from what I remember it had a sort of lemon scent.
"It just scared me to death as I didn't know it was there."
Meanwhile, a mystery woman was caught on camera paying tribute to the dead in a cemetery.
The CCTV, which was set up to catch vandals, instead caught the woman rollerskating up to the chapel before playing a Christmas song on a saxophone.
The amazing footage has gone viral after it was shared on social media.