Video LoadingVideo UnavailableClick to playTap to playThe video will auto-play soon8CancelPlay now
Get email updates with the day’s biggest stories
Invalid EmailSomething went wrong, please try again later.Sign upWhen you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Your information will be used in accordance with ourPrivacy Notice.Thank you for subscribingWe have more newslettersShow meSee ourprivacy notice
Premium gaming audio brand EPOS has announced their new B20 broadcast microphone, unleashing next-level audio designed for gamers, streamers and content creators seeking studio-quality microphone audio.
The B20 delivers uncompromised crystal-clear recording with hassle-free plug-and-play connectivity and an elegantly sleek build.
We have two units to give away to two lucky Mirror readers!
Staying true to EPOS' 115 years of audio engineering experience, the B20 delivers clarity without sacrificing the warmth of deep bass and treble tones to achieve rich, clear and enhanced vocals.
Designed for a wide range of gamers the B20 microphone boasts studio broadcast quality (24bit 48kHz) while effortlessly reducing unwanted background noise for a lag-free recording experience.
The EPOS B20 looks equally good on the desk of a gamer or on the office desk.
Expanding the B20's function and versatility, the microphone includes integrated audio controls for full control over the sound with easily accessible volume, gain and mute buttons.
When in use, intuitive LEDs indicate when the microphone is active or muted. Additionally, the B20 includes a headphone jack that allows for real-time voice monitoring and game audio mixing.
Epos H3 review: Gaming headset offers superior comfort, immersive audio while being incredibly versatile
Users can further personalize a microphone experience that is best for their unique setups through the B20's four ranges of sound pickup – cardioid, stereo, bidirectional or omnidirectional.
Each is intuitively designed to capture every recording scenario from solo game streams, partner casting, team-play broadcasts and more.
Crafted with same high-quality standards of EPOS' line of premium audio peripherals, the B20 perfectly fits into gaming stations of any layout.
The new EPOS B20 offers fantastic quality
The microphone boasts a durable yet lightweight solid aluminium shell, complemented by sleek, ergonomic design and accents.
Similarly, the B20 includes a dedicated desk stand that allows for perfect fit and adjustability. The microphone's 3/8" thread seamlessly connects to boom arms for a range of added positioning options.
The three microphone capsules within the B20 will pick up frequencies from 50Hz to 20KHz
The B20 microphone's USB-C to USB-A plug-and-use design delivers a simple setup for aspiring content creators and seasoned streamers alike. All audio content from professional livestream sessions to elevated team chat are instantly improved through hassle-free connection for less time setting up and more time gaming.
The EPOS B20 microphone is compatible with PC, PS4™ and Mac®
EPOS announce the new B20 studio microphone aimed at streamers and content creators
The EPOS B20 microphone is now available online via eposaudio.com/gaming and from select retailers at a suggested retail price of £179 GBP.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) You will need to register a free account on mirror.co.uk to enter.
2) Only one entry per person, per email address will be accepted. Multiple entries, or entries suspected of foul play will be disqualified.
3) This competition is open to UK mainland residents only.
4) The competition will be open until 3 pm on Friday, June 25th 2021 . Entries received after this date will not be considered.
5) Two winners will be selected at random, from all correct and eligible entries.
6) Each winner will receive one EPOS B20 broadcast microphone. No cash equivalent.
7) Entrants must be over the age of 18.
8) If the winner fails to confirm acceptance of the prize by 3 pm Wednesday, June 30th 2021 or if the winner chooses to forfeit the prize, MGN reserve the right to pick another winner at random. Please ensure that email address and mobile number in your entry are correct.
9) Please note that delivery time is outside Reach PLC’s control. Although we shall make reasonable endeavours, delivery may take longer than 28 days. Subject to availability of prizes.
10) Standard Reach PLC competition terms apply. See www.mirror.co.uk/rules
11) If you experience any difficulties entering this competition, then please email [email protected] Please note we cannot accept entries to competitions via email.